From 1 April 2021, this website will not be updated.

For the latest local health and care information, visit

Brent, Central London, Ealing, Hammersmith and Fulham, Harrow, Hillingdon, Hounslow, and West London Clinical Commissioning Groups (CCGs) have merged as of 1 April 2021 to form North West London CCG.  Brent, Central London, Ealing, Hammersmith and Fulham, Harrow, Hillingdon, Hounslow, and West London Clinical Commissioning Groups is transferring to the new CCG – North West London Clinical Commissioning Group on 1 April 2021. The new Clinical Commissioning Group will become the new data controller.

Contact us

For NHS North West London Clinical Commissioning Group contact details click here.

What is a CCG?

NHS Hillingdon Clinical Commissioning Group (CCG) is a clinically-led organisation. We plan buy and monitor a range of local health services in Hillingdon, a process called commissioning. This involves assessing local needs, deciding priorities and strategies, and then buying services on behalf of the population from providers such as hospitals, clinics and community health bodies.

These include:

  • most planned hospital care
  • rehabilitative care
  • urgent and emergency care (including out-of-hours)
  • most community health services
  • mental health and learning disability services.

All GPs in our local area are closely involved in designing the CCG’s plans. Every GP practice is responsible for electing members of the Governing Body. They oversee the work of the eight CCGs in North West London, make final decisions and are accountable to NHS England and the public.

How do I register with a GP?

You can register with a GP practice of your choice, as long as you live within its catchment area and it is accepting new patients.

  • For more information on how to choose a GP, click here.
  • For general questions on GP appointments, click here.

To view a list of our GP practice members click here.

To find you nearest GP surgery click here.

What should I call NHS 111 and when should I go to A&E?

You should use the NHS 111 service if you urgently need medical help or advice but it’s not a life-threatening situation. The free telephone number is open 24 hours a day, seven days a week and is staffed with trained medical advisers.

Accident and Emergency (A&E) departments assess and treat patients with serious injuries or illnesses. Generally, you should visit A&E or call 999 for life-threatening emergencies.

Find out more about other health services and when you should use them.

How do I make a complaint or give feedback?

There are several ways to contact our complaints team:

Call:             020 3350 4567 (Monday – Friday)
In writing:    Complaints Manager NW London Clinical Commissioning Groups
                    15 Marylebone Road, London NW1 5JD

More information about making a complaint can be found here.

I want to speak to someone how do I get in touch?

Call us on 01895 203000 or email

You can also get in touch using the contact form at the top of this page.

When is your next meeting in public?

Please take a look at our events page for all our upcoming meetings.

How do I find meeting papers?

All our meeting papers can be found here.

How does the CCG fit into the NHS structure?

The NHS is a complex system, which can sometimes make it difficult to understand – especially working out who is responsible for what. It’s made up of a wide range of different organisations who provide a variety of services and support to patients and carers.

Watch this video to see how all the different parts of the NHS work together.

Which local partners do you work with?

We work with several public, private and voluntary sector organisations involved in commissioning and providing care. This includes the local council, Healthwatch and a range of providers of healthcare services.

Find out more about who we work with.