GP services at the HESA Centre are changing – Tell us your views!
14 June 2017
The Orchard Medical Practice and Hayes Town Medical Centre will combine into a single GP practice that serves both sets of patients. Tell us your views about the most important services and improvements you want to see in the practice.
Local GPs and NHS England decided to go ahead with the merger after consulting with the public, local voluntary organisations, government workers and healthcare staff. It follows a review of the contracts for these two practices as they are due to end soon.
While the new service will continue to be based at the HESA Centre – the location will not change – local GPs still want your help making sure this change benefits patients.
We want to hear from you about any aspect of how you use GP services including:
- What are the most common issues you have – if any – in trying to book a GP appointment?
- Which are the most important services that the practice should provide?
- How do you book appointments – is it over the phone, in person, over the internet etc?
We think the new practice will be better able to meet the demand of a growing population and it’s a better use of valuable public funds. Under the new practice we expect a greater number of people to be served and that it will be much easier to see a GP or nurse.
We’ll be speaking to local people over the next 10 weeks from 12 June and there are lots of ways to give us your views:
- A survey available to complete online or on paper
- One to one telephone consultation conversations
- One to one in-person consultation conversations
- Focus groups held at the Hesa Centre
Visit http://www.hillingdonccg.nhs.uk/hillingdon-apms for further details.